Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Replace a Sky


Sunset in a Different Direction


This is my new picture that I have made; half of the picture is replaced, which is the sky. I took two separate photos and then put them together as one. I really like how this turned out, especially because I had to change some things up in the picture. Originally, the pink in the sky should have been down by the house, but taking out all of the sky details was a bit too hard. So, I flipped the sky so that the redness was at the top of the photograph.

This first picture isn't the exact original, but is mainly the same.


                                                            This photo is the exact original of the sunset. 

1 comment:

  1. Yep-that flipped sky actually worked and looks okay if not spooky! The process you did well.

    ReplyDelete