Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lines in Nature

"Your assignment for the weekend is to shoot photos of lines in nature." Oops, I didn't do it over the weekend because I sat in a hockey rink all weekend! Luckily, we had yet another snow day yesterday, so I took tons of photos of the snow on the trees. "Pick three photos to post to your blog." Oh my gosh, are you serious? I took over 100 pictures yesterday!! Here's a few of those pictures of "lines in nature."

This first picture that I took is of a bunch of little trees all in a line. The trees themselves don't really show lines, but they are all lined up in a line. I also converted this picture to black and white because it didn't really have much color in it to begin with.


This picture of the pine cone is probably my favorite picture that I took this weekend. The picture is mainly focused on just the pine cone, and the pine needles are all blurry. 

I also like this picture a lot because it shows zig zag lines. Once I started taking pictures, I just couldn't stop!! There were just too many things to take pictures of!



I thought that this picture was cool, because there is so much detail in it. I think that this picture is the perfect line picture.

Alright, I guess I will have to settle with 4 pictures! :)


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love all these pictures. My favorites would have to be the top and bottom. I love how the snow lines the wood in the last one.

    ReplyDelete