Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Melting


Luckily, I shot photos of melting before the huge March snowstorm. The snow really was melting until yesterday, so here are a few of those melting photographs.



This picture was pretty neat, I thought. I like that it is focused right on the grass instead of the melting subject in this photo. 




This photo was shot at my neighbor's house, and I promise it really was dripping from those icicles!! The main subject in this photo is the top of the icicles, where it is focused the most. The secondary subject would be the trees, as they are about the only other thing in this photograph. 



This picture was taken when there were drips coming off of it as well, which shows melting. I like everything about this picture; the icicle is the clearest part of the photo, and the trees would be the secondary subject in this photograph. I also like how the blue sky accompanies the trees and icicle so well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment