Monday, February 4, 2013

Winter Texture

When I thought of winter texture I thought of snow. But then I got thinking, I could find a cool area of ice, and icicle, or anything else that has to do with winter, not just snow. I shot about 20 photos of winter texture and I thought that these three were some of the best ones that showed lots of texture.

Icicles on the Garbage

I shot this photo because I wanted to take a picture other than snow. I thought that this was kind of interesting that it was hanging on the garbage dumpster, so I took a picture! 

Hole in the Ice


This picture that I took is my favorite ones of the winter texture photo shoot. It shows curvy, smooth and jagged textures in this one photograph. I took a picture of this because it was in such a unique shape!

Mountains of Snow


This picture is also unique, because it shows pointy textures of the snow. I thought it was cool that the snow was in this formation from the wind, so I took some pictures of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment