Friday, February 22, 2013

New Old Pictures!


These pictures were pictures that I have already posted on my blog, but I re-edited them.


This is a picture of my dog Kookie. I left the tag on her collar colored, but turned the rest of the picture to black and white.  


For this picture, there wasn't much that I needed to change. I cropped it a bit, and also changed it to black and white, even though we can't really tell because the piano is already black and white. 



This is one of my favorite pictures that I have taken; I really like the shape that the ice formed and where the picture is focused.  In Photoshop, I cropped the photo so that the subject is in the top half of the picture, following the rule of thirds. I also turned this one to black and white to add some "pop" to the ice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment