Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Florida!!

This past week I went on a choir trip to Florida. We had three different performances: Busch Gardens, Epcot, and Ron Jon Surf Shop. Unlike Neillsville, Orlando had perfect weather all week long. During the week, we went to all four Disney parks: Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, as well as Animal Kingdom. We also went to Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, and Cocoa Beach. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, because Cinderella's castle is there, and it seems to make the Disney experience very magical. I took almost 450 pictures on my camera, as well as 250 more on my iPhone. Narrowing it down to a few was very hard, but here is a wide variety of pictures from the week. 


Tower of Terror! In this ride, people get dropped 10 stories at a high speed, making it seem like you are going upside down. 


We had lots of fun this week, why not make Mr. Attoe look gangsterish? 


This is the whole choir at our first performance at Epcot. Standing there for nearly 20 minutes in those robes was horrible in the extreme heat. But, I'm not complaining, seeing as though we have cold weather here.  


I think that this picture is my favorite picture from the trip. I love Minnie Mouse, and luckily we got to see her!!

Cinderella's Castle on an overcast day.


This was a ride at Universal Studios that took you straight up to the top of the ride, then dropped you at a 90 degree drop. 


About the only bad part of this trip was my swollen ankles...High Blood Pressure, heat, and walking a ton don't go too well together!!


I like this shot of the Universal ball; I think the sun makes it look really cool. 


Each one of the Disney parks has a certain "attraction" and this is Epcot's space ball. 


This would be Magic Kingdom's "main attraction" or sight to see. 


The fireworks at Magic Kingdom over Cinderella's Castle are definitely something to see at Disney.

This is the Cheetah Hunt at Busch Gardens, taking the people through the cheetah pens. 


Hello, there Mr. Giraffe!! Busch Gardens also has fabulous animals at their park. 


Last day in Florida, where almost everyone got terribly sun burnt in the blazing Florida sun..

No comments:

Post a Comment