Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Abandoned

I took some pictures last night of some items that could be considered abandoned. Our neighbor has a "cabin" back in the woods by our house, and there are some things back there that have been sitting around forever, being useless.

This is an old boat that has been in the woods for awhile now. I really like this picture because the fence adds to the picture a lot. 


This is the same boat, just a different angle. I also really like this one too, because of the sun this time.

I saw this tire sitting against the cabin, and thought that this would be a good picture for an abandoned subject as well. 


There were so many good things to take pictures of at the cabin, so I had to take some pictures of all of these things!! Here is a birdhouse that really isn't abandoned, because there is a nest in there, but it is quite old. 




No comments:

Post a Comment